As a realtor since 2003 and an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate.
It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
Some of my Professional Background:
● Graduate of Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan.
● BA Degree in Journalism.
● Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) in the Insurance Field.
● Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) in Real Estate.
As a local resident in the community since 1990, I am actively involved in:
● The Chamber of Commerce.
● Economic Development.
● Charitable organizations.
● Various Ministries in my Church.
My Commitment to You
Your Success Is My Priority!
As A Seller, you can expect:
● Complimentary and Comprehensive Market Analysis detailed specifically for your home.
● Professional Photography and Marketing Design.
● Complimentary Notary Services when needed.
● Guaranteed Escape Clause.
● Communication Guarantee.
● Exposure to Popular Social Media Sites including Email Blasts to Other Agents in the Area.
● Advertised Open Houses.
As A Buyer, expect:
● Comprehensive Market Analysis for the Area desired,Including Evaluation Reports for Schools, Shopping, and Economic Forecasts for the Community.
● Detailed and Accurate Searches for Homes and Property Meeting Your Specifications.
● Strategic Contract Negotiation to Assure a Successful Outcome.
● Connections to Expert Lenders, Title Companies, and Insurance to Guarantee a Successful Close.
professionals and lenders may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of
automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. You don't need to consent as a
condition of buying any property, goods or services. Messages/data rates may apply.